Refurbished Laptops & MacBooks For Sale In Maple Grove, MN
Laptops allow us to take our work, gaming and digital hobbies on the road. Device Pitstop sells all brands of electronics. Laptops included! From Apple to Toshiba – whether it’s a MacBook, MacBook Pro, Sony, Samsung, Lenovo, HP, Asus, Dell, Acer, Gateway, or used IBM laptop…we sell it!
Buying a computer online may sound convenient – but it is very often like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to actually get. eBay, Amazon, Craig’s List and garage sales are a risky proposition when it comes to laptops.
Device Pitstop customers however, have ranked and rated us the #1 Electronics Retailer in Minnesota! Check for yourself on Google Reviews, Facebook, Yelp, Angie’s List, or better yet, come visit us at our Maple Grove location!
Our Pit Crew offers exceptional customer service and work hard to make sure that the laptop or MacBook fits your needs. The laptop or MacBook you purchase will be like-new, gently-used, or refurbished – and in great condition. We also offer FREE set-up and tutorial on your new laptops. And if you’re not looking for a laptop, we sell refurbished desktop computers too!
Give us a call: 763-568-7578
WHAT’S THE BUYING PROCESS LIKE?
Buying a laptop can be complicated, but not when you shop at Device Pitstop in Maple Grove! Our Pit Crew will ask question to better understand your needs and then show you several laptop options. Our laptops are repaired to “brand-new” like quality to ensure you have the best laptop possible.
Platform – Windows (7, 8 or 10), Mac IOS or Chrome OS
- Windows – is the most popular platform and thus give you the largest selection of laptops to choose from. The Pit Crew can show you each of the platforms and make recommendations based on your needs and preferences.
- MAC IOS – Is installed on every MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, MacPro and Mac Mini. The latest IOS version is called Sierra. Most Apple computers that Device Pitstop sells operate on Sierra. If you use an iPhone and/or iPad – you’ll love the similarity in functionality and the inherent integration between Apple devices. Concerned about computer Viruses? IOS has a great track record of minimal hacks.
Detachables or 2-in-1
These laptops can be used in clamshell, tablet, tent or stand modes. Some even offer the option to detach the screen to use it as a tablet computer. Battery life can greatly vary depending on the type of laptop. The Pit Crew will explain all of the pros and cons of each device.
- 11 to 12 inches: These are among the thinnest and lightest systems – great to use in cramped spaces like airplanes.
- 13 to 14 inches: These provide the best balance of portability and usability.
- 15 inches: These are the most popular size – great if you want a larger screen but are not planning to be super mobile with it.
- 17 to 18 inches: These are not super portable and are most commonly used when processing power is required to play high-end games or do workstation-level productivity.
Keyboard, Mouse and Touchpad
Every keyboard, mouse (pointing stick) and touchpad has a bit different feel – we’ll have you try several different kinds to determine what you like best!
Pick your specs
Confused by all of the tech lingo? We take time to understand what each so you don’t have to: power adapter, main battery, system board, CMOS battery, keyboard, mouse, microphone, speaker, inputs, processor, cooling fan, memory RAM, hard drive, graphics card, CD DVD drive, sound board, wireless card, LCD screen, screen inverter, screen backlight lamp, LCD screen cable, display hinges , web camera, etc.
The brands we sell are listed below, but if there’s a laptop you’re looking for that isn’t listed, give us a call. Our inventory changes every day, so we might just have one in stock. A gently-used laptop or MacBook can be found at a much lower price than retail – and we guarantee that it will be a quality laptop. It’s that kind of commitment to quality that makes Device Pitstop the best place to purchase a gently-used MacBook, MacBook Pro or laptop.
Brands we carry
Apple, Lenovo, Acer, HP, Alienware, Asus, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, IBM, Fujitsu, Gateway, Google, Microsoft, MSI, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, LG, Huawei, NEC, etc. Many of our laptops come directly from our customers who sell it to us for cash, so our inventory also depends on what we’re receiving.
WHY OUR LAPTOPS ARE AS GOOD AS NEW
Any laptop or MacBook that you purchase at Device Pitstop is backed up by our 90 Day guarantee. We also offer extended service plans. Our entire laptop inventory is thoroughly tested and audited through our in-house DPS Certification process, so you can purchase your like-new laptop or MacBook with confidence. We stand behind all of our MacBooks and laptops and offer you great service, high quality – and a like-new, gently-used laptop at the best price possible.