Sell My Cell Phone, Computer, Laptop or Tablet
Sell your phone for fast and easy cash at Device Pitstop in Maple Grove
Sell Your Device Now
LOOKING TO SELL? GET AN INSTANT QUOTE!
Device Pitstop will generate a quote for you quickly and easily through our web portal, which you can bring to your local store to get cash on the spot. Find out how much your device is worth, and get paid for it TODAY!
Looking to sell and do not see your store listed?
Please call your local store to find out the value of your device. Use our Store Locator to find the location and phone number of your nearest Device Pitstop.
Sell Your Old Phone for More | Get an Instant Quote Today
Answer a Few Simple Questions to See How Much Your Device is Worth
– Sell your iPhone to Device Pitstop. It takes just a few minutes to sell your iPhone.
– Sell your iMac to Device Pitstop. It takes just a few minutes to sell your iPhone.
– Sell your Xxxxx to Device Pitstop. It takes just a few minutes to sell your iPhone.
Device Pitstop pays Cash On-the-Spot for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, both working and non-working.* We will help you quickly and easily convert your device into cash in just a few simple steps.
1) Bring in your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone to your local Device Pitstop store (don’t forget to bring in your AC adapter and accessories). One of our Device Pitstop associates will begin the test to buy process.
2) Within a short time, our representative will be able to determine the value of the items you brought in. Upon accepting our offer for cash or trade, you will be given Cash On-the-Spot or store credit that can be used for future purchases.
BRING IN THAT OLD LAPTOP THAT IS COLLECTING DUST AND TURN IT INTO CASH…AND WHAT ABOUT MY DATA?
Once you sell your items to Device Pitstop, all of your personal information will be removed from the hard drive – it will be like you and your information were never there. However, if you want a back-up of your personal data before we wipe it, we offer that service as well.
*Depending on condition, demand, and manager’s discretion.