Computer Diagnostic, Cell Phone, and Electronics Repair
No matter what type of repair you need, Device Pitstop in Burnsville can handle it. We work with laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones and more. If it’s a consumer electronic device, we can repair it.
Every repair job is handled in-house at Device Pitstop. Our professional technicians with dozens of years experience repairing computers fix each and every gadget. We get the job done right the first time around, offer crazy quick turnaround, and do it all for a great price.
Give us a call: (952) 303-5663
The process is simple: you bring in your broken or malfunctioning device into our convenient Burnsville location. We’ll give the device a quick look over, then offer you an estimated time of repair. For a cracked iPhone screen repair, this could be 1-2 hours. For the majority of repair jobs, we get it done right in 1-5 days.
Once your item is checked in, one of our DPS Certified technicians gets to work properly repairing your gadget. All work is done on-site, as we never ship your computer or smartphone off to a third-party.
Once the repair is done, we get in touch and let you know your device is ready. It’s that simple. Device Pitstop is your one-stop computer repair shop in Burnsville.
Repair Services and Upgrades
Our professional staff handles any and every type of computer and electronics repair job. From cracked screens to motherboard issues – we’ve got you covered. Some of the common repairs and upgrades we handle include:
- Operating System Install
- Cracked Screens
- Full Desktop Computer Repair
- Data Backups
- LCD Screen Replacements
- DC Jack Repairs
- Extra RAM
- Hard Drive Installation
- Anti-Virus Software Installation
- Other Hardware Upgrades
It should be noted that these are just a few of the repair and upgrade services that we offer. We can fix any and every consumer electronics issue you’re having. Just bring it in. Our certified technicians look forward to fixing anything and love to take on a challenge.
Devices We Repair
Anything and everything! Ok, that might be taking it too far. Still, our certified technicians can fix the vast ,majority of consumer electronic devices – if they are salvageable. Common items we work with include:
- Desktop Computers
- Laptop Computers
- Android-Model Phones
- Gaming Consoles
Brands We Work With
Like our repair services, we also work with a wide variety of brands at Device Pitstop Burnsville. We commonly repair products from these companies:
If you don’t see the brand you need fixed on the list, still bring it in. There’s a good chance we’ll be able to fix it for you.
No matter what you need fixed, we’d love to take a look at it and see if we can help you. Just stop by our Burnsville location and we’ll see what we can do.
Why Work With Device Pitstop?
You have choice when looking for iPhone repair services or trying to find someone to fix your desktop in Burnsville. We get that. We also believe that you won’t find a better place to fix your computer than Device Pitstop.
Why? Well, here’s a few reasons:
- Certified Technicians: All of our technicians have years and years of experience repairing computers and smartphones. We’ve been around since 2003, and many of our techs have been with us for well over a decade. If you’re looking for professionals, you won’t find better computer repair people than our technicians.
- Fair Pricing: We publish the vast majority of our pricing for our most common jobs. Why? Because we want you to know we’re charging you fairly. We’re not like the other guys that come up with a random number on the spot depending on how much they think you can pay. As a part of the Burnsville community, our staff at Device Pitstop is committed to repairing your device at fair prices.
- Fast Turnaround: For some smartphone jobs, we can have your phone back within 1-2 hours. Talk about quick! For computer and tablet repair work, we’ll get your gadget back to you within 1-5 days unless we have to order extra parts. If you’re in a hurry, we also offer expedited repair services for an extra fee.
- Everything In-House: Other computer repair shops ship your device off to third-party fixers who don’t have the same quality standards as Device Pitstop. We never do that. All our repair work is done in-house by our certified technicians and oversaw by one of our manager. You can have confidence that your device is safe with us.
What’s the Process Like?
We’ve already talked about it a bit, but we don’t mind restating it – our repair process is simple here at Device Pitstop. Simply bring in your broken device with your AC adapter.
One of our staff members will greet you and find out what you need. We’ll check your device in promptly and it’ll be taken back to our technicians. We’ll get some information from you and give you an estimated pick-up date.
Then we get to work. Diagnostic tests are ran for functionality and longevity. We find out what is wrong and how long you device will last. Then our technicians repair what needs to be repaired – all work done in-house, of course.
Once the device is fully repaired, we get in touch with you and let you know the gadget is ready. You come in, check on the device, pay, and head on your way with a like-new again electronic device.
If you’re looking for the premier computer repair shop in Burnsville, get in touch. We’re ready and willing to repair whatever you can throw at us. Our phone number is:
Or you can just stop by our Device Pitstop Burnsville location at:
We look forward to helping you with all your consumer electronic needs!