Sell Your Used Electronics For Cash In Maple Grove, MN
Device Pitstop of Maple Grove pays cash on the spot for your used, working and non-working* electronic devices.
Give us a call: 763-568-7578
We Buy Used Electronics
The highest dollar value devices are currently MacBooks, iMacs, iPads, iPhones and Samsung Galaxy and Notes.
Electronics recycling can be a pain and trying to sell your used devices can be a nightmare. Device Pitstop helps you quickly and easily convert your electronics into cash and we offer convenient, free electronics recycling for devices we are unable to purchase.
*Cash program depends on device condition, demand and manager’s discretion.
We pay cash on the spot for these devices:
- Computers (Windows 7 and newer)
- Apple computers (8 years old and newer)
- Tablets (iPad 2 and newer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and newer)
- Smartphones (iPhone 5 and newer, Samsung Galaxy S4 and newer)
- Game consoles and games (Sony Playstation, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo, Nvidia, etc.)
- Brands including Acer, Alienware, Amazon, Apple, Asus, Averatec, Blackberry, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, IBM, Fujitsu, Gateway, Google, HP, Kindle, Lenovo, Motorola, Microsoft, MSI, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei, NEC, Razor, Sharp, Vizio, Phillips, Flextronics, Gigabyte Technology, Intel,
- RAIDMax, EVGA, Epson, AMD, Broadcom and more.
Other devices that may qualify for cash or free recycling:
- Computers (desktops, laptops, all-in-one)
- Networking equipment
- Tablets and e-readers
- Media players
- Flat screen monitors
- Keyboards and mice
- Cables, circuit boards, routers and switches
- Speakers and audio video (A/V) equipment
- External disks and discs
- Fax machines, printers and scanners
- PBX systems
- Security equipment
- Receivers and transmitters
- CB radios and walkie-talkies
- Cameras and video cameras
- Cable set top boxes (analog, digital and satellite)
- Video and DVD players
Items we do not accept
- Household appliances (microwaves, dishwashers, washer/dryers, refrigerators, freezers)
- Water heaters or space heaters
- Tube and CRT televisions and monitors
- Light bulbs
- Large copy machines, large format printers, industrial or commercial printing equipment
- Mainframe equipment
- Motor generator sets
- Lab equipment
- Medical equipment (CPAP machines, anesthesia units, defibrillators, pumps, spectrometers, ultrasound, etc.
WHY SELL US YOUR USED ELECTRONICS?
More than 90 percent of American households have three of more electronic devices in their homes. For many of us, the number is much higher and that means new electronics frequently replace those old devices. Why are they sitting around collecting dust? There’s many people willing to buy refurbished electronics and Device Pitstop will give you cash on the spot for your device.
Recycling can be a pain and cost big bucks
Most of us understand that computers, smartphones and other electronics should be properly recycles, but we rarely get around to doing it because it can be inconvenient. Waiting for once-a-year community clean-up drives, hauling equipment to county disposal sites or bringing one item at a time to a participating retailer all while having to pay is not appealing to most people.
Selling online can be a nightmare with very little upside
If your electronics are still working, listing them on a site like eBay or Craigslist is a possibility, but it also means you need to gather details, settle on a realistic price, take photos, haggle with potential buyers, deal with shipping and more.
Device Pitstop has a better way
Simply bring your electronics in to Device Pitstop in Maple Grove. We sell, repair, and pay cash on the spot for newer electronics and offer FREE recycling of older items. It can’t get any easier. Our Pit Crew quickly sorts through your items to determine the highest cash value and other electronics will be recycled for no cost.
How do I sell my electronics at Device Pitstop?
Bring your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone to Device Pitstop in Maple Grove. Please include your AC adapter. A member of the Pit Crew will evaluate your device.
Smartphones and Tablets
Smartphones cannot be locked by password or connected to iCloud. We need to verify carrier and that the customer is the current owner of the device.
If the Pit Crew determines your device has a cash value, we make you an offer of cash or trade. If you accept, you will be given cash on the spot or store credit that can be used for other devices, services or accessories.
What happens to the data on my device?
When you sell to or recycle your electronics with Device Pitstop, all personal information will be removed from the hard drive. For a small fee, our Pit Crew can help you back up your personal data before it is wiped from your device.
WHERE TO FIND US!
Don’t mess with the mall or bother with a big box retailer, Device Pitstop is located in Maple Grove, Minnesota and offers plenty of free parking. You can find us at:
From the East (Minneapolis) – Take I-694 West, merge right onto I-94 West. Exit Weaver Lake Road, go right and take the first left just before Wells Fargo. Device Pitstop will be on the left between DQ and Frankie’s Pizza.
From the South (Minnetonka) – Take I-494 North, merge right onto I-94 West. Exit Weaver Lake Road, go right and take the first left just before Wells Fargo. Device Pitstop will be on the left between DQ and Frankie’s Pizza.
From West (St. Cloud) – Take I-94 East and exit Weaver Lake Road, go left on Weaver Lake Road and take the first left just before Wells Fargo. Device Pitstop will be on the left between DQ and Frankie’s Pizza.
From the North (Anoka) – Take 169 South, exit on Brooklyn Park Boulevard/Elm Creek Boulevard and turn right. Turn left on Weaver Lake Road, take the first right at Wells Fargo. Device Pitstop will be on the left between DQ and Frankie’s Pizza.