Sell Used iPods For Cash in Burnsville, MN
The iPod has changed the way we listen to music. The tiny device has completely changed the whole music industry. At Device Pitstop, we know how important these little devices can be to your day-to-day life.
We also know that people still pay a premium for older iPod models. That’s why we can offer top-dollar for your old working or non-working iPod. If you have an iPod you want to get rid of in Burnsville, we’re always buying.
Give us a call: (952) 303-5663
Why You Should Sell Your iPod
At Device Pitstop, we never tell people why to sell their gently-used consumer electronics. However, our repeat customers generally tell us they sell with Device Pitstop Burnsville because:
- Fair Prices: Our reputation plays a huge role in our business. We strive to get referral business in Burnsville. So we always offer to pay you fair prices. We want you telling all your friends and family about all the cash you earned at Device Pitstop. We want to buy their electronics, too.
- Quick & Simple: You walk into our convenient Burnsville store with an iPod or two to sell. Within 20-30, you’re headed back to your car with extra cash in your pocket. Our processes are quick and simple – designed to get you in and out as soon as possible.
- Certified Technicians: We buy functional and non-working electronics. So our certified technicians run anything we’re about to purchase through a bevy of diagnostic tests. This ensures we know the true value of your item.
- No Easier Way: Let’s not beat around the bush – there’s no easier way to get your hands on some quick cash in Burnsville than to sell old electronics like iPods to Device Pitstop. There’s no need to deal with payment processing or shipping. You’ll have the money in your hand within a matter of minutes.
- Time to Upgrade: Often, a seller listens to music on their phone now or is looking to get a newer iPod. So they bring their old models into our store and we give them a fair price to put towards their upgrade or new phone. It’s a win-win situation.
How Our Process Works
At Device Pitstop Burnsville, we keep our processes simple. Here’s how it works when you’re selling an iPod:
You walk in with the iPod, all accessories, and the AC adapter. Our courteous staff greets you and finds out what you want to do. Then we take the device to the back and run a few diagnostic tests.
After the tests, we determine a value and give you the option of cold hard cash or trade-in credit. If you want the cash, simply say so. You’ll fill out a little paperwork and then we’ll promptly pay you.
Next thing you know, you’re headed home with more money than you had before you came in. The whole ordeal tends to take between 20-30 maximum.
Get Cash For Your iPod Today
Stop letting that old iPod waste away in your home. Bring in your consumer electronic devices to Device Pitstop Burnsville and we’ll pay you cold hard cash for them on the spot. It’s never been easier to sell!